Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Saturday Through Wednesday

Well well, the days are flying by!

Saturday was Paul's leaving day! So I woke up early and said au revoir and then went back to bed for a few more hours! Ran an errand into Repulse Bay for Paul and then went shopping at Stanley Market for a bit to finish off getting all the gifts for my lovely friends and family :) After that, while I was in Repulse Bay I mooched around Jason's, this cool grocery store, and then I went to Pacific Coffee Company and just sat and read a book while drinking my coffee. I have to say, I wasn't too impressed with their coffee, and most likely will stick to Starbucks. But I did like their plush red high-backed chairs!
The rest of my Saturday was really chill. It was a beautiful day, so I was outside, walking from the market to home, and then I did alot of reading and watching True Blood!
Sunday- Slept in again, so glorious! Then made myself a tomato/cheese/avocado omlette, yummy! Then decided to go into Central, taking my addicting book with me. However, I was disappointed to find that it was raining, so I donned a rain jacket (thanks Kerry) and trudged to the bus stop. Made it into Central with only a few terrifying, life-flahes-before-your-eyes moments. Went to H&M, walked through Li Yuen East/West, these great alleys with all these little stalls and shops. I'm on the quest for a new purse, but I've just been incredibly picky! I know exactly what I want, but I have yet to find it. So frustrating!
So I got a few things from H&M, which I love oh so dearly, and then walked through some other shops. Then went to Pret a Manger and had a vanilla caramel pudding type thing that is a bundle of joy in dessert form. Sat there for ages reading my book, I couldn't stop reading it!
Monday -
Started work at the PR company. actually got off work early and read a book until Margarita Monday began. Went to Agave in Lan Kwai Fong with some girls from the fundraising company. Had a great time with guava flavored margaritas and nachos!
Tuesday - work work work. Pouring rain. :( home for a delicious meal courtesy of Phoebe. Skyped with mom/family for ages! watched NCIS LA, which I really enjoy! It has McVet on there from Grey's Anatomy.
Wednesday - At work at the moment. Will update tomorrow. Last Wednesday in Wan Chai tonight!
Love you all,
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment